Delimited File Changer
- You can load CSV,TSV or any delimited file,
and based on (multiple) criteria change(editor) their content.
- You can even make use of powerful exclusion settings.
- You can even make use of powerful inclusion settings.
- You can print the changed content.
- You can save the changed content.
- You can save the job profiles, which hold the job run settings (criteria).
- You can make use of powerful command line parameters.
- You can use the command line syntax within a batch file,
and make use of the windows task scheduler.
This program can be used as a system management tool, to automate certain tasks. Say for example a firewall configuration file can be imported/exported as csv. Within this file are table lists that need to be adjusted by an IT engineer to complete his change. These adjustments can now be automated. Another example could be a financial employee uses a software package and needs to make large amounts of adjustments based on criteria in certain tables. If the package uses import/export as csv, you can use this tool to automate your changes!
Example screen of the job features :
Example screen of the include features :
Example screen of the exclude features :